Telemarketing and TCPA Compliance Policy
Croco-Dial LLC Telemarketing and TCPA Compliance Policy
Thank you for visiting the website of Croco-Dial, LLC, a Delaware LLC, referred to as Croco or Company. This Policy describes the policies and procedures of Croco related to marketing, telemarketing, telephone communications for the Company.
Federal and State Law
The Company will provide services and product in compliance with the applicable federal and state laws with respect to advertising, solicitation, marketing or related activities including but not limited to:
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. §§ 227)
- Telemarketing Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 6101-6108 the CAN-SPAM Act (15 U.S.C. §§ 7701-7713)
- Certain FTC Regulations including Section 5 of the FTC Act (15 U.S.C. § 45), the Federal Trade Commission Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 C.F.R. § 310 et seq.) , the Federal Communications Commission regulations (47 C.F.R. 64.1200 et seq.)
- Applicable federal and state regarding Do Not Call, calling-time, and call-quantity restriction laws and regulations.
- Allow any users or customers of the Company to services to engage in services that knowleding unsolicited advertising or marketing, or activities that illegal, abusive, false, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
Text and SMS Messaging:
With respect to SMS or Text Messaging, Croco conforms to the applicable industry guidelines including but not limited to: CTIA Messaging Principles and Best Practices, Short Code Registry Best Practices and Short Code Monitoring Handbook
Users of Crocodial’s Services and Disclosures:
The company will require the users and clients of their services to:
- provide appropriate disclosures of material information applicable to said usage.
- prohibit misrepresentations and require limits on the times that user and clients may contact or communicate with consumers
- prohibits telemarketers (their clients) from calling consumers/customers who have been asked not to be contacted or opted out
- Require users and clients obtaining prior consent before contacting.
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject BBD or any third party to liability, damages, or unacceptable risk within industry standards.
- Prohibit the use, creation or implementation of any type of false identity, misleading or non-person created email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call, or Caller ID